Sending us your blood samplesThe test we offer has been extensively tested and endorsed by the scientific community and no other baby gender test offers such accurate results so early in your pregnancy.
We send out a home sample collection kit to all our clients once they have confirmed their order. We will send you the required finger lancet which you will use to prick your finger as well as a special type of absorbent paper to collect the blood drops.
Give yourself the peace of mind and your baby the kind of preparation that only time allows. Use Pink or Blue, the earliest and most accurate method of prenatal gender detection.
Please understand that Company Policy is that the results of the Pink or Blue® test are aimed at being used for curiosity, bonding and preparation for the new born baby. The results are not to be used for the purpose of gender selection.
Why choose a blood DNA test?
Many other baby gender prediction tests available today are questionable on all levels and are therefore not recommended – these include many of the home tests you read about online such as the Chinese calendar, the cabbage test and even some hormone based tests that you purchase over the web.
By choosing The Genetic Testing Laboratory you are choosing top quality DNA testing performed in accredited laboratories. Here are a few reasons for choosing our test.
- High quality and reliability: Scientifically validated, our gender prediction DNA is clinically proved.
- Short waiting time: As soon as we receive your urine samples at our laboratory, the processing time typically takes 8 working days. We also offer an Express Service that will deliver your results 4 working daysafter reception of samples at the laboratory.
- Pain-free testing and comfort: Breathe a sigh of relief! there is no need for a medical blood draw. Our gender prediction test is non invasive. Additionally, you do not have to go to a doctor clinic or hospital to perform the test.
- Accuracy: Having undergone many validation studies, we are pleased to say that the baby gender DNA test offered is 95% accurate, giving you utmost certainty of your baby’s gender.
- Customer care service: Our superior customer care representatives are waiting for you to get in touch in order to answer your queries.
How are we able to determine whether you will have a boy or a girl?
Males are born with a Y chromosome while females do not have a Y chromosome and this simple fact makes our test possible.
The gender prediction test is conducted by means of analysis of the blood samples provided. Fetal DNA fragments are naturally found in the mother’s blood; these fragments are flushed out by the mother’s immune system due to the fact that they are perceived as foreign genetic material. Rigorous analysis is then performed on the DNA in the blood sample with the aim of detecting the Y chromosome or male-specific Y DNA sequences. If our scientists are able to locate the Y chromosome in the sample then we can conclude that you have are carrying a baby boy and if not, you have a baby girl on the way.
Ensuring total accuracy
This test is extremely sensitive to male DNA and all we need is the smallest amount of male DNA in the sample to confirm the baby is a boy. In order to avoid false positives, you must make sure that no male handles or comes into contact with the urine sample at any point.